About SERVPRO of Bloomington / Gibson City / S. McLean County
Lisa M. Gillespey, Jacob & Deborah Tucker
Owners of SERVPRO of Bloomington / Gibson City / S. McLean County
SERVPRO of Bloomington/Pontiac understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Bloomington/Pontiac specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Bloomington/Pontiac can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Bloomington/Pontiac.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Renovator
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Bloomington-Normal Association of Realtors
- Contractor Connection
- Indoor Air Quality Association
- McLean County Chamber of Commerce
- McLean County Disaster Council
- Professional Home Inspection Institute