EMERGENCY READY PROFILE
The Best Way to Reduce Business Interruption Following a Disaster is to Plan For it NOW.
As many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster, according to the latest industry research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. By developing a SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
The SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile Advantages:
- A no cost assessment of your facility. – This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. – It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. – This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO® Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider. – You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. – This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. – Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are “Ready for whatever happens.”
For more ERP info call SERVPRO of Bloomington / Gibson City / S. McLean County we Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - 309-827-7500
Asbestos Removal In Central Illinois
Asbestos Abatement In Central Illinois
For Your Central Illinois Property, SERVPRO Can Ensure Asbestos Abatement
When your home or business has been damaged by water, worries intensify if the structure includes materials containing asbestos. Many popular materials used to build, remodel and repair homes, particularly before the 1970s, may be manufactured with asbestos integral within the items or as a fire resistant coating. The long fibers of asbestos are a potential health hazard when airborne; SERVPRO technicians assess the possibility of exposure to this substance at every step in the process of fire and water restoration.
Some of the services we provide while inspecting and planning may have a low risk of spreading asbestos in central Illinois while others may raise serious concerns of significant movement of the fibers throughout your home environment. We are trained to follow federal protocols when dealing with asbestos.
Flooding, rain, and storms can bring significant moisture into the ceilings, walls, and flooring of your home. These items, as well as the insulation and ductwork that keep your home's interior comfortable frequently, contain asbestos. The adhesives holding tiles to a subfloor as well as roofing materials and window putties and glazing that may have tumbled into your home after a storm or other disaster also pose an asbestos risk. If the structural components are so water damaged that they cannot be restored it is possible that asbestos removal will be required and we are experts. Discovering that your water damage has now led to potential asbestos contamination is very stressful for you, the homeowner, and we are committed to guiding and supporting you at this difficult time.
As we work together on your water restoration process, the goal will be to ensure that the finished product brings your home back to its preloss condition without exposing you or your family to hidden risks because of asbestos on the premises. SERVPRO can handle the complexities of water damage that evolve into an asbestos abatement action while always focusing on restoring both your home and your peace of mind. After the asbestos is gone our staff will use experience and industry standards to bring your house back better than before, "Like it never even happened."
When the unexpected is complicated by preexisting risks like asbestos SERVPRO of Bloomington / Gibson City / S. McLean County stands ready to help with Asbestos Abatement. Call us at 309-827-7500 - 24/7 to set your complete recovery from disaster in motion.
We are an IICRC Certified Firm
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm.
SERVPRO of Bloomington / Gibson City / S. McLean County is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Bloomington / Gibson City / S. McLean County
SERVPRO of Bloomington / Gibson City / S. McLean County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Meet Our Crew
For Immediate Service in Bloomington, Pontiac, Gibson City and surrounding areas, Call SERVPRO 309-827-7500 or 815-844-3400
Bloomington, Normal, Pontiac, Gibson city, Central Illinois Residents: We provide immediate service day or night!
SERVPRO of Bloomington, Pontiac, Gibson City provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Central Illinois. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7/365
309-827-7500 or 815-844-3400
Whether your Bloomington, Pontiac, Gibson City home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Bloomington, Pontiac, Gibson City commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services:
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration